WorkMotion (previously PeopleFlow www.pplflw.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
We are looking for a hands-on lead developer who will build a team and design the architect and code the core system by himself.
- You lead and develop a high-performance engineering team (5 people) and ensure high quality services and efficient workflows
- You report directly to the Co-CEO and partner with senior management regarding all technical decisions and improvements to ensure alignment about engineering challenges and opportunities
- You can build and design the architect from scratch into scalable and durable systems
- You are hands-on with strong focus on clean code, code reviews and best practices
- You have good understanding of the business needs and provide technical solutions accordingly
- You take care of and develop all your team members through empowerment, mentoring and continuous feedback and based on our company values
- You keep yourself and your team up to date with new technologies, testing and implementing those that can help deliver the best experience for our customers
- Startup and fast MVP mindset
- Significant experience in tech/software development, technical leadership and solid experience with IT infrastructure setups using a mix of hosting and cloud services in an organization that experienced high growth.
- In-depth knowledge of APIs and microservices
- Deep experience with Java, Spring Boot, Postgresql, MongoDB, AWS, Docker and Data Warehousing, react/vue.js experience is a plus
- Communicate in a bold and persuasive way at all levels to many different audiences
- Strong project management skills and ability to run and improve technical development processes
- Curiosity and passion for our customer’s needs and experience